Taste our gastronomy
Tiramisu is a typical dessert from Fuente de Piedra, especially in autumn.
To prepare this dessert you will need:
- 16 soletilla sponge cakes
- 200 grams of freshly brewed strong coffee
- 75 grams of sugar
- 350 grams of mascaporne cheese
- 100 grams of Malaga Virgen wine
- 100 grams of chocolate (shavings)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 orange
- Grated orange zest
Step by step:
- Mix the cheese with the vanilla extract and beat until creamy.
- Add wine, zest and a tablespoon of orange juice. Continue beating
- Prepare the coffee and add the remaining orange juice.
- Flatten the sponge cakes with a rolling pin and place them as the base of the dessert. It is advisable to use a mould to assemble the dessert in the desired shape.
- Pour the mascarpone cream on top of the base, followed by a layer of sponge cake soaked in coffee. After this, another layer of cheese. Then put it in the fridge to give it some shape.
- Once it has set for a few hours, remove from the mould and sprinkle with cocoa to create a decorative covering.
Follow us on:
Tel: 952 73 55 45
Oficina de Turismo. Calle El Castillo, 1
29520 Fuente de Piedra (Málaga)
All Rights Reserved 2021 © Fuente de Piedra Turismo