A refreshing drink, typical in the spring-summer season. On the Day of the Virgin, free sangria is distributed after the mass, while the “porra majá” contest takes place and a “rociero” choir and the “Verdiales” perform.
To prepare this drink you will need:
- 2 litres of red wine
- 1 litre of soda (can be white, lemon or orange)
- 1 peach
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 small glass of liqueur to taste.
- Cognac or Liqueur 43 is usually used.
- 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
Step by step:
- Put the wine in a deep bowl. Add the squeezed lemon
- Cut all the fruit into squares and add it to the wine.
- Heat some water and add the sugar. Then mix it with the liqueur and the wine.
- Leave the mixture to stand for a few hours in the fridge. The soda is added when it is going to be consumed.
* It is recommended to serve very cold, add ice and the soda very cold to taste it in the best possible way.
Follow us on:
Tel: 952 73 54 53
Oficina de Turismo. Calle El Castillo, 1
29520 Fuente de Piedra (Málaga)
All Rights Reserved 2021 © Fuente de Piedra Turismo